There is no limit to the number and types of accessories available to customize mobile working environments. Regardless of your role within fire, law enforcement, or industrial services, there are dozens of accessories designed to make your work life easier — and they just might save a life.
Efficiency is of paramount importance at Extendobed. We know that efficiency not only helps professionals and law enforcement officers do their jobs but can also be the difference between life and death. With over 30 years’ experience designing and fabricating custom solutions to meet individual and department-specific needs, our dedication to excellence has cemented our position as a leading provider of mobile working environment accessories.
Solutions for Chevy Tahoes, Chevy Suburbans, and Ford Explorers include accessories for on-the-go offices, attachments that help save space, and fixtures to support mobile command centers.
OFFICES ON THE GO
Accessories for mobile offices include the following:
- Evidence boxes — Properly preserving evidence is essential to protecting information related to job execution, a perpetrator’s guilt, and victim advocacy. Our aluminum-wrapped lockers allow for evidence preservation and support chain of custody requirements.
- Bookcase enclosures — These enclosures help you keep information, procedures, and forms in a single convenient location to ensure that process and procedural requirements are met.
- Drawers — All drawers are full extension and are standard with slam latches. Locking file drawers provide quick access to information, as well as security; drawers with dividers allow you to store critical documents more economically; and a drawer housing a power lift map board provides an instant command center for improved accountability.
Space-saving attachments include:
- Backboard/stokes slot — The equipment necessary to perform your job should not create problems but it often does. Add backboard accessories to accommodate multiple boards or stokes basket slots to simplify storage, create ease of access, and maximize your space.
- Bottle racks — SBCA cylinders not only take up a good amount of space but can also be dangerous items to transport if not properly secured. Our bottle racks solve this problem by keeping cylinders organized and contained.
- Cone storage racks — Cone storage racks make efficient storage of large, cumbersome traffic cones simple.
Fixtures that support mobile command centers include:
- Dry-erase backsplash — Optimize your command center and keep it separate from your gear. A dry-erase backsplash allows you to focus on what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.
- Dry-erase top surface — A modern-day chalkboard on the move lets you communicate with teams in a cohesive and time-sensitive manner while collecting data in a unified space and brainstorming solutions and actions based on real-time intelligence.
- Easel board assemblies — Magnetic steel with a porcelain-coated, dry-erase surface hangs on an angle frame to give teams multiple points of communication and separate tracking options. These boards fold for easy storage.
ACCESSORY INSTALLATION AND WARRANTY
Our durable and unique accessories are not only customized for our clients but also installed with care by trained representatives. Our products are guaranteed up to 20 years because we know they can last that long. In fact, some of our products manufactured in 1987 when we opened our doors are still in use.
The proper accessories allow you to quickly and efficiently do your job. You will know where all your equipment and paperwork are stored every day in your office on the go. No more “looking for lost keys” because you will be organized and prepared for any situation you encounter.
If the accessories highlighted in this article don’t meet your mobile workstation needs, we have many more that are featured on our website and in our catalog. If we don’t have what you are looking for, we will make it!
To learn how a custom Extendobed solution can meet your specific needs, email us at: email@example.com.